The products have passed ISO13485 and CE certification of EU, and conform to EN13795 and AAMI3 & 4 international standards.
Size: M, L, XL, XXL
Material: SMS, PP, PE non-woven
Scope of application: hospital, outpatient, beauty salon, laboratory, factory, etc
Isolation gowns are examples of personal protective equipment used in health care settings. They are used to protect the wearer from the spread of infection or illness if the wearer comes in contact with potentially infectious liquid and solid material. They may also be used to help prevent the gown wearer from transferring microorganisms that could harm vulnerable patients, such as those with weakened immune systems.
The disposable medical isolation gown produced by our company uses SMS, PP, PE non-woven fabric as the raw material, which has the advantages of non-toxic, non odor, high-efficiency bacteria isolation, high strength, good filtration, etc., as well as anti-static, anti alcohol, anti plasma and waterproof functions. We have two styles: long sleeve and short sleeve, Your inquiry is welcome!
1. Good air permeability
SMS non-woven fabric, one-way ventilation, efficient antibacterial, can quickly volatilize the internal heat.
2. Block small particles
It can block fine particles, dust, etc. and avoid physical contact.
3. Effective isolation
It can effectively block the penetration of liquid and bacteria, filter volatile gas and avoid direct contact.
soft and comfortable, can better fit the arm, effectively prevent bacteria and dust from entering, and is more protective.
The back strap can be adjusted to make it more comfortable to wear and more convenient to put on and take off.
① It is used for medical personnel to avoid contamination by blood, body fluids and other infectious substances when contacting patients;
② Protective equipment for patients to avoid infection;
③ Isolation gown prevents medical staff from being contaminated and prevents patients from being infected. It is a two-way isolation.
1. Take out the clothes: Take the collar and take off the clean face of the isolation gowns toward yourself;
2. Wearing sleeves: Hold the collar with one hand, and put the other hand into the sleeve on one side. Raise your arm, wear the sleeve, and wear the other sleeve according to the method.
3. Collar: Hold the collar with both hands, straighten the collar from front to back, and tie the neckline;
4. Tie the belt: tie a knot on the back with a belt.
1. Unfasten the belt: Unfasten the belt and tie a knot at the front;
2. Uncuff: Cuff part of the sleeve into the sleeve at the elbow;
3. Disinfect your hands;
4. Untie the neckline: untie the tie;
5. Put your right hand into the sleeve of the left wrist, pull down the sleeve and pass the hand, hold the outside of the right hand isolation sleeve with the covered left hand, pull down the right sleeve, and gradually withdraw your arms;
6. Hold the collar with both hands, fold the isolation clothing, align the clothing edges, and hang it on the clothes hook.
1. Strict quality management system, all products have passed CE, ISO13485 certification and conform to EN13795, AAMI3 & 4 and other international quality standards;
2. Has a 3000 square meter 100,000 standard clean room (ISO8) and laboratory;
3. Rich medical product manufacturing experience: Our managers have more than 20 years of non-woven medical product related experience, and our factory has 13 years of disposable medical product manufacturing experience;
4. Provide customized services;
5. Prompt delivery and good after-sales service.