The surgical U-drape is a split sheet with a U-shape aperture cut in one end, and the impermeable plastic film reduces exposure to blood and body fluids and is used to create a sterile barrier during surgery. Reliable adhesive around the slot stays in place the entire time. The polyethylene film is transparent and form-fitting for easy positioning and draping to help save time.
We are pleased to introduce ourselves to you, we are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of medical disposable surgical products. We have been engaged in the manufacturing industry for the past 16 years. We have an extensive portfolio of disposable surgical supplies for almost all specialties such as: surgeon gowns, patient gowns, personal protective equipment, equipment covers, bed sheets and all drapes and kits for surgical procedures etc. All of our products are produced in a clean and hygienic ISO8 standard environment.
Details are as follows:
1. Material: Hydrophilic PP+PE, viscose+PE, SMS, PP, spunlace non woven
2. Sterile: EO
3. Color: Blue, Green or as your request
4. Certificate: CE, ISO13485, EN13795
5. Packing: 1pc/sterile pack, ctn size:60x40x50cm or as request
6. Size: 120x130cm, split is 10x40cm, the reinforcing sheet is 50x60cm, wrap 60x60cm or as your request.
Why choose us:
1. 16 years experience in medical packs.
2. Clean and Ventilation workshop & experienced workers and excellent management team.
3. Products are exported to at domestic and abroad.
4. Products are approved by EN13795, ISO13485 and CE certificates.
5. Welcome any OEM requirements.
6. 100% New Brand material, safe and Sanitary.
7. Good quality products, competitive factory price and best after-sale service.
1. This product is a one-time use only and destroyed after use;
2. Prohibition of use with damaged package;
3. Should be stored in a dry, ventilated environment.