1. Face the side of the mask without the nose clip, so that the nose clip is located above the mask;
2. Put the mask against the chin, and use both hands to pull the lower headband over the top of the head and place it under the ear behind the neck;
3. Pull the upper headband over the top of the head and place it behind the neck ears;
4. Place the fingers of both hands in the middle of the metal nose clip and move the fingertips along the nose clip to both sides while pressing inwards until the nose clip is fully pressed into the shape of the bridge of the nose.
Ear strap mask: easy to wear and take off, suitable for short-term use
Head-mounted mask: fits more tightly and is more comfortable to wear than ear straps
You can choose according to actual needs.
Precautions for wearing KN95 mask:
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask, or avoid touching your hands with the inside of the mask while wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
2. Distinguish the inside, outside, top and bottom of the mask; the printed side of the KN95 mask is the outside; the one end of the metal strip / sponge strip is above the mask.
3. Do not squeeze the mask by hand, including the KN95 mask, you can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the mask by hand, the virus will wet the mask with the droplets, there is still a chance of infection.
4. Make sure that the mask and the face have a good adhesion. The simple test method is: after putting on the mask, exhale hard, and the air cannot leak from the edge of the mask.