Non-woven fabric does not need weaving, knitting, or yarn. It uses a direct or random arrangement of fibers to form a network structure, which is then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods. Environmentally friendly materials are called non-woven fabrics because of their appearance and certain properties.
According to the production process:
1. Spunlace non-woven fabric: The spunlace process is to spray high-pressure fine water flow on one or more layers of fiber webs, entangle the fibers with each other, so that the fiber web is strengthened and has a certain strength.
2. Heat-sealed non-woven fabric: The heat-bonded non-woven fabric refers to adding fibrous or powdery hot-melt bonding and reinforcing materials to the web, and the web is then heated and melted to cool and strengthen the fabric.
3. Pulp airlaid non-woven fabric: Airlaid non-woven fabric can also be called dustless paper, dry papermaking non-woven fabric. It uses air-laying technology to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then uses the air-flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the screen curtain, and the fiber web is then consolidated into a cloth.
4. Wet method non-woven fabric: Wet method non-woven fabric is to open the fiber raw material in the aqueous medium into single fibers, and at the same time, different fiber raw materials are mixed to make fiber suspension pulp, which is transported to the web forming mechanism The fibers are netted in a wet state and then consolidated into a cloth.
5. Spunbond nonwoven fabric: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a web, and the web is then self-bonded, thermally bonded, chemically Adhesive or mechanical reinforcement methods make the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Meltblown non-woven fabric: The process of meltblown non-woven fabric: polymer feeding --- melt extrusion --- fiber formation --- fiber cooling --- forming a network --- strengthening into a cloth.
7. Needle-punched non-woven fabrics: Needle-punched non-woven fabrics are a type of dry-laid non-woven fabrics. Needle-punched non-woven fabrics use fluffy needles to reinforce fluffy webs into fabrics.
8. Stitch-knitted non-woven fabric: Stitch-knitted non-woven fabric is a kind of dry-laid non-woven fabric. The stitch-knitting method uses warp-knitted coil structure to make webs, yarn layers, non-woven materials Metal foil, etc.) or a combination thereof to make a non-woven fabric.