1. Unfasten the belt: Unfasten the belt and tie a knot at the front;
2. Uncuff: Cuff part of the sleeve into the sleeve at the elbow;
3. Disinfect your hands;
4. Untie the neckline: untie the tie;
5. Put your right hand into the sleeve of the left wrist, pull down the sleeve and pass the hand, hold the outside of the right hand isolation sleeve with the covered left hand, pull down the right sleeve, and gradually withdraw your arms;
6. Hold the collar with both hands, fold the isolation clothing, align the clothing edges, and hang it on the clothes hook.